Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Team Advantage

When the Beatles said, "I get by with a little help from my friends" they were talking about me! We designed The Biggest Winner Challenge as a group competition so everyone has a built in support system. After all, if losing weight and toning up was easy to do on your own, we would already be fit!
If I'm tempted to snack on chips, my teammates are there to hand me an apple. Thinking of sneaking out on Friday afternoon without putting in my time at the gym? Not getting away with that anymore! My team keeps me in check on a day to day basis because my success is their success.

Each team has a team captain, team name, and team colors. Ana, captain of team Chunky but Funky, sends an inspirational message to her teammates every day. Here are the motivating words she shared today! I think they are pretty funny:
ALL OF YOU, SHAPE UP, BY THIS I MEAN, NO CHILE RELLENOS, NO STARBUCKS…DO I MAKE MY POINT?

1 comment:

  1. Masa Depan Suram bisa saja terjadi karena permainan haram satu ini. Tapi tahukah kamu Dampak Permainan Sabung Ayam S128 tidak hanya membuat masa depan jadi suram tapi juga dapat membuat (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete