Monday, January 24, 2011

The Biggest Winner Logo

The Biggest Winner Competition is kicking off and we are pumped! One of our Member Services Representative created this incredible logo for the contest. It's amazing what diverse talent we have here at the Vons Credit Union!
I think I'm somewhere between the guy on the left and the guy on the right. With a little luck and a lotta sweat I'll be down a few pounds and up a few health points in no time! Stay tuned for more updates on our competition as well as health tips from our trainer!

2 comments:

  1. Im excited about this....I like to know what do I have to do...besides stop eating!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masa Depan Suram bisa saja terjadi karena permainan haram satu ini. Tapi tahukah kamu Dampak Permainan Sabung Ayam S128 tidak hanya membuat masa depan jadi suram tapi juga dapat membuat (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete