Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stephanie Villagran

Name: Stephanie Villagran


Occupation: Member Solutions Sr. Representative


How long have you worked for Vons CU: 3 years this October!


Where are you from: I grew up right here in El Monte.


What’s your favorite sports team: Carolina Panthers Baby!


Dogs or Cats: Dogs


If you could have one superpower what would it be and why: I would want to have the ability to fly so I can fly around the world and see everything!


If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find: A mix of healthy food and junk food!


If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: For sure Italy.

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, who would you trade places with: Carrie Underwood because she is super famous, beautiful and has an amazing voice.


What is your favorite movie: Tombstone


What is your favorite song right now: I have a lot but right now it would be Katy Perry - California Gurls cause it’s a fun song and my daughter loves it too!


If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you: Reese Witherspoon or Meg Ryan


If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: I would buy my dream house, get my fabulous dream car (my Bentley), spoil my kids even more than they are now, donate to charity and open my own business to keep myself busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment