Monday, September 20, 2010

Belinda Martinez

Name: Belinda Martinez

Occupation: Collector

How long have you worked for VonsCU: Going on 2 months.

Where are you from: Parents from Jalisco, Mexico But I was born & raised in Los Angeles.

What’s your favourite sports team: Football: NY Giants, Basketball: Lakers, of course!

Dogs or Cats: Awww both!!

If you could have one superpower what would it be and why: To be able to grant wishes! If I had this super power, I would grant wishes for NO war, a better economy, and give those who can't have kids but wish they could, the ability to make their dreams come true.

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find: Beer…and some food! ;)

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: Hawaii or the Bahamas…any beautiful island!

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, who would you trade places with: Marilyn Monroe.

What is your favorite movie: A Streetcar Named Desire.

What is your favorite song right now: Led Zeppelin, Baby I’m gonna leave you.

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you: Juliet Lewis

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: The obvious- treat my family. Go on a nice vacation & donate to Cancer research.

Any other fun tidbits to share: I have a 4 year old Niece name Mia who is very close to me & feels like she is my daughter…! She’s my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment