Monday, August 16, 2010

Miguel Arellano


Name: Miguel Arellano

Occupation: Business Systems Analyst at the Vons Credit Union, Co-owner of Inner Peace Designs which is a yoga clothing company. Here's a photo of one of our mens t-shirts:

How long have you worked for VonsCU: 3 years

Where are you from: I was born in Ecuador and lived there until I was 6, lived in the east coast for a bit (NY, NJ) then moved here when I was 10 and never left.

Dogs or Cats: Kitty cats- this is a pic of my cat Lucy!


If you could have one superpower what would it be and why: Hold my breath for 10 hours so I could swim through the ocean because I love to surf. Superpowers of Aquaman.

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find:Sushi, taquitos that my wife’s mom made, lentil soup, mochii ice cream for sure, and some plantain chips.

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: Australia with my wife. I’ve been dreaming of going there. It will be my next big adventure!

What is your favorite movie: The Green Mile, Avatar

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: give a good portion to charity (save the whales, whales and dolphin, the poor and the sick, the underprivileged) keep enough to keep me modest. Buy a new surf board.


No comments:

Post a Comment