Monday, October 4, 2010

Nelly Gomez

Name: Nelly Gomez


Occupation: Financial Planner / Community Relations Manager

How long have you worked for VonsCU: 1 year as of tomorrow! Time flies when your having a good time.

Where are you from: I was born and raised in sunny Southern California. I lived in Norwalk for most of my life.

What’s your favourite sports team: Bruins! U-C-L-A Fight, Fight, Fight!

Dogs or Cats: Dogs all the way. I love them. They are truly mans best friend.

If you could have one superpower what would it be and why: FLY!!!! I would fly all over the world. I love traveling.

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find: Nonfat yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, eggs, salad, salmon, chicken…

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: Peru, Brazil and Costa Rica (Pura Vida)! One of my goals in life is to travel to every continent in the world. I think I will conquer South America next.

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, who would you trade places with: Barack Obama. I would like to have the inside scoop on all the difficult situations that the US is currently in.

What is your favorite movie: It is always difficult to choose a favorite. City of God, Boondock Saints and Monsters Inc.

What is your favorite song right now: Usher- DJ Got Us Fallin in Love Again


If a movie was made about your life, what actress would play you: This is a hard one since I don’t think anyone really looks like me. I would say Salma Hayek.


If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: Seeing as after taxes I would only have about $10 million left to my name, I would want to be super conservative with how I spent it. J I am definitely being sarcastic on this one.


I would: save 25% of the money, invest 10%, buy a home with 10%, Start my own non profit organization for the benefit of children across America. (I am not sure how much this would cost me so I am going to keep the rest of the money open for this endeavor).

No comments:

Post a Comment