Monday, August 9, 2010

Sandy Howitt

Name: Sandy Howitt

Occupation: Member Solutions Manager

How long have you worked for VonsCU: 5 years

Where are you from: Irvine (first half of my life), Menifee (2nd half of my life)

Dogs or Cats: Harley (my beefy, loveable, devoted Chihuahua), and Buddy (our cuddly and always hungry cat)

If you could have one superpower what would it be and why: I would love to fly (oh yes, above the traffic!).

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find: Activia yogurt, fruit, Arrowhead flavored soda water, Famous Dave’s Signature Spicy pickle chips, homemade dog food.

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: Austria & Germany

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, who would you trade places with: I would trade places with my dad who is up in Heaven so I could know how he feels to breath easy, and so he could experience a family get-together; getting to know his great grandchildren and grown grandchildren.

What is your favorite movie: “The Rock” with Sean Connery :)

What is your favorite song right now: Louis Armstrong “What a Wonderful World”

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you: Helen Hunt because people say I look like her.

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: Tinker with buying and fixing up homes. Travel the United States in a fifth wheel with Brian, volunteering for the Red Cross Disaster Relief and shopping for antiques along the way. And of course, financially assist my family/friends.

Any other fun tidbits to share: I love to garden, cook and refinish furniture; I wish I had the patience to teach these things to my own children. I vow to teach my grandchildren to hopefully appreciate these things and encourage them to share with their children.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy!

    I miss you and think of you often. I always look for you and Donna in the pictures. Maybe some day soon we can meet for lunch or dinner on your way home. I am still living in Corona..retired from Vons..thank you Jesus!

    Jackie Cloward..your favorite bookkkeeper

    ReplyDelete