Monday, July 26, 2010

Zacharie C. De Johnette


Name: Zacharie C. De Johnette

Occupation: I work in Accounting at the VCU but am an aspiring Club Owner

How long have you worked for VonsCU: 4 years

Where are you from: Pasadena born and bred

What’s your favourite sports team: The USC Trojans and Dallas Cowboys

Dogs or Cats: Dogs

If you could have one superpower what would it be and why: I would want the Speed Force (like the Flash). Mostly so I can go into professional sports and set records no one will ever be able to break.

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: Ibiza, Spain

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, who would you trade places with: Julius Caesar or Bruce Wayne

What is your favorite movie: Casablanca

What is your favorite song right now: Airplanes by B.O.B.

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you: Vin Diesel

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: I would take care of the needs of my family and close friends. Buy back the house I grew up in. Open my night club and martial arts school. Buy my Aston Martin DBS. And work on completing my list!

Any other fun tidbits to share: For three years I was a DJ. And once I was mistaken for Darius Rucker (lead singer for Hootie and the Blowfish) and it got me into a Hollywood party.


No comments:

Post a Comment