Monday, July 19, 2010

Randall Soto

Name: Randall Soto

Occupation: Teller

Where are you from: Grew up in Rosemead, Ca.

How long have you worked at Vons CU: Almost 3 years.

What’s your favorite sports team: LA Lakers!

Dogs or Cats: Dogs.

If you could have a superpower, what superpower would you to want to have and why: I would be able to read peoples mind so I could see what members needed before they even walk up. Lol…

If you could go on a trip anywhere in the world right now where would you go: Spain

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, who would you trade places with: Bruce Lee

What’s your favorite movie: Tombstone

What’s your favorite song right now: “You Think Your Cooler Than Me”

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? It’s a toss up between Mat Damon or Mark Walberg.

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Live a very happy life playing with my big boy toys and helping out this beautiful state of California.

What’s your favorite thing to do on your day off? Ride my motorcycle.

Any other fun facts about you? I love anything with a motor, I like simple things in life, and I love working for Vons CU!

No comments:

Post a Comment