Monday, July 12, 2010

Yelson Mejia

Name: Yelson Mejia

Occupation: Teller at the El Monte branch.

Where are you from: I was born in Los Angeles and raised in Pasadena and my parents are from Honduras.

How long have you worked at Vons CU: Two and a half years.

What’s your favorite sports team: The Lakers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Honduras soccer team.

What’s in your refrigerator: Chicken, tri tip, pizza, iced tea, eggs, and yes - chorizo.

If you could go on a trip anywhere in the world right now where would you go: Maybe Alaska, Spain, Greece or Italy.

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, who would you trade places with: Kobe Bryant

What’s your favorite movie: Napoleon Dynamite [check out this hilarious dance sequence from the movie!! Cracks me up!]

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you: Maybe Vin Diesel since people say I look like a thinner version of him. I get that a lot hahaha

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money: I actually would continue to work for Vons Credit Union believe or not. Payoff all my debts, then travel and purchase a home and cars for my brother , sister and my parents. I’d set up accounts for my kids ,nieces and nephews and donate to cancer research. I'd also invest in rental property.

Who is your hero/heroine: My older brother. He taught me how to be a hard working and respectful person of your word.

What’s your favorite thing to do on your day off: Relax for a while then maybe take my kids (my son Jayson is 7 and my daughter Natalie is 4) to the park or the movies.

Any other fun facts about you: I like to work on cars and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty. My dad taught me how to work on cars and I’m very thankful for that. My favorite car is a 1967 SS Chevy convertible Camaro. Right now I'm working on a Honda Accord, a Toyota Tacoma, and a Honda Civic.

1 comment:

  1. YELSON IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITE PATIENTS AT DR. ZUNIGA'S DENTAL OFFICE IN PASADENA. HE IS VERY SWEET AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE HIM AS A PATIENT.

    ReplyDelete